Susan Grace RiveraManaging Director and CEO
areas of expertise
- Linking Talent Strategy to Business Strategy – Concept to Execution
- Human Capital Management & Development
- Succession Planning & Leadership Development
- HR as a Strategic Business Partner Set-up
- Organization Development & Creating a Change-Adaptive Culture
- W.E.L..L. Coaching
- Certified Master Coach – ICC Behavioral Coaching Institute
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Academy (Ongoing)
- The Leadership Circle Profile Certification
- HR Executive in Asia Certificate Program – University of Michigan
- Executive Coaching Program – Marshall Goldsmith (ASL)
- MA Units for Pastoral Counseling, Center of Family Ministries, Loyola School of Theology
- MA in Social Psychology – coursework completed, Ateneo de Manila University
- BS Psychology – Cum Laude, University of Sto. Tomas
Susan Grace Rivera is a seasoned HR practitioner and has 20 years of solid HR experience spanning numerous industries which includes Hewitt Associates, PT&T, CAVEL Group of Companies, and the Pioneer Group of Insurance Companies and PLDT. She served as the Head of Human Resources of Globe Telecom Inc. from March 2006 to April 15, 2010. She also led mission-critical functions such as logistics and materials management and was Executive Sponsor for strategic processes for HR and customer relations management. Susan served as Director of Innove Communications, Inc.
Today, Susan is a fulfilled W.E.L.L. Coach:
Wholistic Health and Well-being
Leadership by Empowering and Serving Others
Living Fully, Intentionally, and Extraordinarily
She has also designed and delivered innovative programs that have served many different organizations in the Philippines. Among them the Coaching Essentials Course – a program that allows people leaders and managers to gain skills fundamental to effective coaching of talent in the organization, and WASSUP – Where Aspirations Soar, Stepping-Up to the Big World! – a program for grades 9 to senior high school students to help them transition from high school into college and the big world out there!
Susan enjoys a full life with her three children – Ro, Gabbi and Amico, her community of centering prayer practitioners and advocates, and the passionate team that is The TLC Community.